28 August 2008

another quick one


Well, my house is driving me nuts. There are boxes everywhere, and I am running out of places to put stuff. I made it through orientation on Tue. & Wed. and this is me on the whale watching boat for orientation. I got lots of cool pics, but don't have time to upload them yet. My first day of classes was today, and I got the times mixed up and had to come home and go back (I was an hour early). It was a little weird to be in a classroom and assigned homework, but it was easy (probably only for the first week or two). I had Elementary Algebra today. Brooklin babysat for me and Darwin went to work. I hope to have my house together by the end of the three day weekend. Wish me luck, then I'll have time to post my cool whale and stellar sea lion pictures

No comments: