Brooklin graduated from high school on Saturday and from Seminary on Sunday!! So proud of this girl!!
04 June 2014
31 May 2014
I gave this girl a long hug today, right after she ran her final 300m hurdle race. She started to shake and I asked her if she was ok. She shook her head and started to cry. I said, "What's wrong?" She whispered, "It's over...." and I started to cry too.
28 February 2014
- Isaiah joined the wrestling team
- Our water heater went out
- We had more snow days!
- My Grandma Iris passed away
- Kalia took selfies
- I finished the first half of my birthday resolution (to read all the conference talks)
- Brooklin made us cute heart pancakes for Valentine's Day
- Caleb was ordained a priest
- Isaiah got a black eye (in wrestling)
- Darwin went to Alaska for a week (and Kalia missed him so I made her a "Daddy Baby")
- London made the honor roll
- Kalia broke her toy box
- London had a band concert