03 February 2008

A post it bandit is on the loose!!!

Last night I, with the help of my two accomplices, entirely covered my friend's car with post it notes. We used about 27 pads of post its, 100 sheets each...so that makes roughly 2,700 post it to cover a Honda Accord. We didn't cover the windows, or the tires...since this wasn't malicious, just for fun....and I just counted and I have 45 post it pads left, which is enough to do about 2 more cars! =) Beware........ =) We left the house at ten to midnight, and got back home at 2 am. We don't have church until 1 pm, so if they don't want to drive it to church that way, they will have time to clean it all off. Her parents live just down the street, so they got to enjoy our art work as well. I think it turned out pretty good considering we did it all in the dark. At one point the shorter of my accomplices said, "Mom, this looks more like a pinata, than a car!" We had a lot of fun, and we are now waiting for the revenge that will be coming our way. By the way, she started this, and this is the second time I have got her. In December we gave her a "heart attack"....we glued hearts on 500 plastic forks, and decorated her yard.

A photo of my accomplices....their faces have been blurred to protect their identies...hehehe.





The first three pictures are ones my friend took this morning, when her neighbors knocked at her door and told her she better come and take a look at her car. The fourth one is one I took last night. My taller accomplice did the checker board pattern on the trunk, and I did the custom striping on the hood.

5 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I am totally going to do that to someone someday....You guys are so awesome!

wyomingerica said...

That is so funny, good idea. I was just thinking of hawaii as it snows outside.

Janie said...

You are so creative! From an old ladies standpoint that is much better than wet soggy toilet paper in the yard. It is pretty amazing! It does look like a pinata! Check out my new posts on my blog. There is a fun movie the girls did when they were home for Christmas.

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Great work! That really made me laugh. It looks good. Where'd ya come up with such a funny thing to do to someone's car.

Melissa said...

My sister in law sent me an email, where some employees did that to their bosses car...a jaguar. They did the windows and tires too. The only thing not covered, was the little jaguar on the front of the hood.