I've never been "Tagged" before, so I hope this is how I'm supposed to do it. Lila (my sister-in-law) tagged me in her blog...I don't think I will tag anyone, since I really don't know the rules quite yet, but it was fun, and I hope you learn something in the process. If you don't you might need to read it through again.
5 things on my to do list
1. Finish the binding on the penguin quilt, so I can start another quilt.
2. Apply for college...at UAS
3. Finish mucking out my craft room
4. Learn to play the guitar
5. Exercise 4 days a week
10 things I enjoy - in random order
4. going to the beach
6. taking pictures
7. leading the music in primary
8. talking on the phone
9. blogging/keeping up with family on the internet
10. my faimly
Suddenly a billionaire?
I wouldn't let anyone know...but I would share it all secretly with everyone I know, and of course buy a really nice house in Juneau, AK
5 jobs I have had
1. Burger King cook
2. Shoe sales at JCPenney
3. Customer service rep at Key Bank
5 things most people don't know about me
1. I have had chronic hives for 3 years now...meaning I get hives every single day, and no one knows why. My doctor calls me the itchy lady.
2. Darwin bought me a really cool sewing maching this week. It is a baby lock ellure plus, and it is very cool!
3. I ate cookies and played video games for 6 months, and lost 10 lbs.
4. I want to have a pet lovebird...or two.
5. I know where we are moving this summer, and if you read this entire entry carefully, you will know too. =) It is kind of interesting, and I think we are really going to have fun, especially the kids.