It took a little over 2 months to finish, but I finally got the penguin quilt finished. Here are eight shots of it. I'm really excited (and so is Caleb) that it is "pau". The last five weeks have been all handstitching on the back, which I found out I don't really like doing, but it turned out awesome. If you click on the pictures, you can see them larger, and on the close up one of the back of the quilt, you can see the handstitching along the seams. The blocks were machine quilted, individually, as were the yellow strips (sashing). Then I used the quilt as you go method/handstitching, to attach each block and sashing piece together, and I also hand stitched the back of the binding on.