27 October 2008

Picture Tag (thanks Lila!)


RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others


Normally, this would be a picture from years ago...but since my computer crashed right before we moved, this is the 4th picture, in the 4th folder on my computer.

This is my best friend Elena and I at our last get together before I moved. We went to her sisters house to have a kind of good-bye party for me. There was probably one or two pictures where we were both smiling for the camera. This was not one of those... =) I can't remember what exactly we were laughing about for this particular picture, but I laughed so hard that I spit my hot chocolate out (luckily back in the cup) and couldn't breathe for a minute. I miss her dearly, and actually tried to call her earlier tonight, but I didn't have a signal inside the school during Caleb's soccer practice. She is an amazing person, mother, sister, and friend. I'm so glad I met her and we could make each other laugh so often. =)

Now I will tag the following people... AJ, Emily, Heidi, Jen, and Shaneen

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, thanks! I've never been tagged before. Of course I've already put my picture up on my blog. Sadly, my home computer died right after I got the picture off of it, so now I have to try to figure out how to salvage the hard drive so I don't lose all of my old pictures and stuff. Darn computer is five years old so I should have expected it but I was hoping it would live forever! Thanks again for including me in the fun.

Jen