11 April 2008

My computer is broken

My computer won't turn on. I am very sad. I was going to post the pictures of the butterflies that came out and some other stuff, but Darwin's laptop doesn't have a card reader built into it, and I don't think I have a cord or anything to get the pictures to this computer, so for now, until I can get someone to come and look at my desktop, I am gimping along on the laptop...which I am VERY grateful to have, because I have a slight addiction to email and blogging and facebook, so I am trying not to complain, but I am sad that my computer (that is only 14 months old) is already acting up. STUPID VISTA!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good thing you have the laptop at least. I know when I have to go more than a day or two without checking email and doing all my other daily computer activities, I start to develop serious withdrawals.

Graham Crackerz said...

That is sooo sad. Computers are tricky machines. The hard part is that most of the time, technicians simply tell you, "it's cheaper to buy new then to fix." Easy for them to say.