02 July 2008

Saying Goodbye...

Last night, I went out with a few of my friends for my last girls night with them. We went to a beach house (that was really awesome) and had some food and a bunch of laughs. These first four pictures are of Elena and I. She has been my best friend here, and I am really going to miss her. I have been the music leader in primary for the past three years, and she is my piano player. Every sunday, we sit behind the piano and crack jokes and laugh our heads off during sharing time. We have been scolded a few times, but mostly I think they just know that we are going to be being silly, and they just got used to it. Sundays won't be the same anymore. I am so glad I could find such a good friend here...and I am really sad I have to leave. I won't stay gone too long...Darwin got to go back to Alaska every year that we lived here, so he owes me. =) I've already said good bye to her, and it is too hard to write it here, but I will really miss her.





Me, Monique, Elena, Amy, Lisa, and Monique's daughter Melena hiding Elena's pregnant belly (she is due in Sept). Lynn, I really wish you could have come, but I will see you when I come to visit. Keep in touch!

No comments: