16 July 2008

Disney...July 8, 2008 (this was also our 14th wedding anniversary)

This is half of our second day at Disneyland. We spent the second half of the day at California Adventures, and we used Darwin's camera (since mine is kind of heavy) to take pictures, and I don't have them on this computer. I'll try to update again later today.


Here are the kids with Woody...and Jesse
Waiting in line for the Matterhorn

London didn't want to ride the Matterhorn, so Darwin took her to get her face painted...she is the Cheshire Cat.

Kids in the dog pound in Toontown

Toontown

Family with Mickey Mouse

Kids with Pluto
Kids with Goofy
Me and kids with Minnie Mouse

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool, my birthday is July 8th.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from disneyland. I wish that i could remember being there but i don't remember too much because i was seven...
-Marnie

Jen said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. Seems like Disneyland never changes. I have pictures of Jace when he was three in the jail and the green car, just like you guys have. That's what's great about Disney though, it's consistently fun. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Oh and London's face looked amazing. I've never seen face painting that nice! So what are you guys up to now? I'm so glad you're finding time to post updates. :-)