09 February 2010

Glub...Glub!

There isn't much for me to write about.  I feel like I'm in over my head this week.  I have 20 assignments due between now and next Monday (15 of them are for Photography).  I also had activity days tonight which is fun, but I didn't have any time to plan anything for them to do!  Last night my Superman came swooping in and calmed me down (I was kind of panicking) and fixed everything for me.  I don't know what I would do without him.  He listened to me and all of the things I was worried and stressing over, and then he just took them from me.  He didn't do my homework...but he got on the internet and searched and printed everything I was going to need for activity days tonight while I took a shower.  I felt a giant weight lift off of me, and I am so grateful for him and his willingness to help me.  I spent two hours last night doing photography homework (this photo is one of my assignments), and then spent five hours this morning working on Economics and Accounting homework.  I finished three Economics assignments (but there are eight more assignments due by next Friday) and I got one of the two Accounting homeworks done.  I'm not out of the deep end yet, but I am feeling much better about being there.

...oh, and I forgot to mention that all six of us are speaking in church on Sunday...and my talk isn't even started!

No comments: