It's been three and a half years since any of us have been cold, and we've kind of forgotten a few things.
- All of our noses and throats are dried out and we are using a lot more lotion and chapstick.
- Our cars need a few minutes in the morning to warm up before they are ready to go...even if we are already late for seminary or work!
- Socks are now necessary!
- The sun seems to be getting lazy...late to rise and early to bed. (Hawaii's sunrise/sunset only has one hour of variance throughout the year so they don't observe daylight savings time.)
- Going through the box of coats/hats/mittens was like Christmas morning!
- I have to remind Isaiah (pretty much everyday) that he can't wear shorts to school...even if he does wear a coat with them. =)
- Brooklin and London need running tights for their end of season practices/meets.
- Our baby has decided that wearing shoes is ok. We are still working on getting her to appreciate coats, hats, and mittens...but the shoes were a big step for her!
- Brooklin came home early from the homecoming football game because she couldn't feel her toes.
- If you leave your coat over top of the heater vent in the floor, it will be nice and warm when you put it on.
- Raking leaves is fun!