09 November 2010

My 2nd 18th Birthday!!

Today I turn 36 years old!
How crazy is that!
It is still just 9:30 am, but it has been awesome so far.  We all got up around 5:30 am so I could open my presents before Brooklin had to leave for seminary.  My family got me some great gifts.

Caleb got me a Hawaii Warriors T-shirt and a new 4Gig card for my camera


Brooklin got me an Alan Jackson CD



Isaiah got me a Grumpy Dwarf and a UV filter for my camera lens



London got me a Harry Potter lego game


and Darwin got me a ....


...a pillow pal?!  hahaha!




how cute!


wait... this thing is really heavy.
I think this lion has something in his tummy.


BEST present EVER!!!


I love my new Canon EOS D7 camera!!!
(now i need to figure out how it works!)

1 comment:

Kyser Alaska Adventures said...

Melissa,

Your pictures are great and show a wonderful birthday! Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Diane Kyser