22 January 2012

You Want Me To Be WHAT?!

Bishop Loder asked me to be the PRIMARY PRESIDENT last week!  I'm pretty sure I laughed out loud when he asked me...hahaha!  It wasn't anything I was expecting...AT ALL...but the Lord knows what I need, so I'm gonna have to trust him on this one.

I did just graduate from COLLEGE...so I don't have that commitment any longer.  AND all my kids are in school.  I didn't really know what I was going to do with all my FREE TIME, and I HAVE been praying to know what I was supposed to do next... so I guess the LORD knew all along.  He just didn't want to scare me too badly BEFORE I graduated, otherwise I may have tried to get out of it by continuing in school...even though I knew I was done there.

The Lord's timing is ALWAYS best, but I am so impatient that I NEVER see it that way until AFTER the fact.

...and I wonder why I have to teach MY kids the same lesson over and over...

Maybe someday I will learn. =)

No comments: